Despite of what somebody think, it does exists people that are both system administrators and programmers. I'm one of them.
How is that possible? Well, it's easy: I started my career in IT as an electronic technician. When your are used to create the hardware and write the code from the first to the last bit, it's normal to become both of them - if you won't get crazy, of course.
And when you count the memory in bytes, your code is fu#@!ng fast.
Only Linux servers, please.
No Windows, since I like to sleep tight at night.
Oh, sorry, I hate the Cloud, too.
Ethical hackers protect you from non-ethical hackers.
The difference is not in the knowledge, but how the latter is used.
PHP and C/C++ are my favourites, but I can use almost any language from the assembly code on.
Any kind of device, even if nowadays most of the code runs on the Web.
Robotics is my passion.
And the best way to make it real is to create robots with raw components and bits!
- Web server (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Mail server (Postfix), DNS and so on...
- Routing, Firewalling and IT Security in general
- IPSec and SSL/TLS VPNs
- PBX server (Asterisk)
- Web hosting
the light side of cybersecurity
- IT Security
- Penetration test
- Post-attacks analysis
- Prevention, Detection, Forensics
- Social engineering
giving a soul to bricks
- C, C++, Java, Assembly
- HTML, SQL, and so on...
- Web sites and Web applications
- Mobile devices
- Embedded devices (like POS, Arduino, Raspberry Pi)
- Microcontrollers (PIC, AVR, ARM)
robots, microcontrollers and PCBs
- Electronic circuits design
- Microcontroller-based circuits (PIC, AVR, ARM)
- Raw components
- Arduino, Raspberry Pi & Co.
- Printed Circuit Board design
- Robotic design
Any questions? Drop me an e-mail at wiz-at-wizlab.it.
If you need some more privacy, here it is my PGP key.